1. The school uniform should be worn by ail students on all working days.
2. Students who come to school without proper uniform will not be allowed to sit in the class unless they bring a letter from their parents stating the matter.
3. Every student must participate in all activities of the school.
4. Students must report the school, at least 5 minutes before the assembly.
5. Personal cleanliness and hygiene are expected from all students
6. Running / Playing / Shouting Inside class rooms are forbidden.
7. Silence must be observed when moving from one class room to another.
8. If a student is late or absent, he / she must bring a written explanation from the parent
9. No student can leave the school premises during working hours without the special permission of the principal
10. Damage made to school property will be compensated
11. Litter ought to be disposed of only in the place allotted for the same, it should be ensured that the ‘campus is neat and tidy.
12. Any unbecoming conduct on the part of the students will not be tolerated
13. Irregular attendance, idleness, disobedience or conduct injurious to moral tone of the school justify
14. Every student should endeavor to keep up the high tone of the school by excelling in manner and department.
15. Children should not wear or carry ornaments and costly articles to school The school will not be responsible for any loss.
16. Students must obey and observe ail rules and regulations of the school.
17. Guardians who wish to take their children home during the working hours should bring the identity cards of the students, which are issued from the school and requisition letter for the same.
18. Complaints or suggestion, if any should be given to the Principal or manager and not to the individual teachers.
19. The parents can discuss their views regarding the study matters of their wards in the afternoon ( 3.00 to 4.00 pm) of the last working day of all months
20. Parents are required to co-operate with the school authorities for the improvement of the children. Suggestions for betterment of the school are always welcome.
All applications for leave are to be signed by the parents. Applications for leave on Medical grounds should be supported by authentic Medical Certificate.
A student’s name will be removed oil die rolls if he / she is absent for 15 continuous working days unless the leave is sanctioned by the principal in advance. Such students will be re¬admitted only alter paying a readmission fee of Rs 100/- along with other dues only on reasonable grounds.
A student’s name will be removed from the rolls in the event of non-payment of fees. Leave will not be granted during examination period.