Pupils who have completed 4 years, 5 years and 6 years as on 1st June are admitted to LKG, UKG and I Standards respectively. Guardians who wish to admit children to the school should submit their application in the school office within the prescribed dates announced from the school Office. Information about the admission will be sent by post to the parents of applications after the scrutiny of the application.
1.The under mentioned records should be produced along with the application for admission.
- Original Birth Certificate and a Photostat copy of the Birth Certificate,
- Original Transfer Certificate.
- Two copies of passport size photograph.
- Progress Report from the institution last attended.
2. Admission to LKG Classes shall “be open from the first week of January and will be kept open up to 15th of May.
3. Admission is open to students of all communities, irrespective of their caste, religion etc..
4. The Principal holds the right to accept / reject any application without assigning any reason.
5. Admission to Senior Secondary Section will be strictly according to the decision of School Management Committee/ Principal/as per CBSE directions.
The School has five sections
Pre-Primary : LKG & UKG
Primary : Standard I to V
Middle : Standard VI to VIII
Secondary : Standard IX to X
Senior Secondary : Standard XI to XII